Thursday, April 2, 2015

The queen of procrastination.


It has been a while!
Since I decided to start this blog I have been great at keeping myself busy with other stuff.
But I am back and determined!

I don't know about you guys but I think getting dressed in the winter is not much fun, because all I want to do is bundle up as warm as possible and in the end I put a huge winter coat over whatever I am wearing anyway. But with spring and the first warm and sunny days comes back the inspiration and the fondness to experiment a bit! Spring is the most beautiful season of all because it brings back life. Swapping coats for jean jackets, boots for sandals and getting out your sunglasses!
I am more than excited and already going out for icecream as much as I can in anticipation!

Peace, Love and Lemondrops,

Kurt






No comments:

Post a Comment